Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A nice dream which I hope come true

It is 3 P.M. I am in the airplane, the fly attendant announced that we are in the sky of Afghanistan and the plane will be landed within few moments……….


the plane has just landed ,I came out ,wow what a nice sunset ,it sounds too familiar for me the passengers all came out and we are waiting in a line to be checked, they are also many other afghans who was born like me years before in Iran, you can find easily how happy they are like walking in the sky ,the lady who is in charge of searching passports seems too kind , she asked my passport , after a few moment she said "welcome to Afghanistan" it is my first time to hear this , and she guided me to get my suitcase when I came down the escalator but I do not have any suitcase or better to say nothing important than an small bag ,they are many people who are waiting to get their suitcases, among them I can see a man around 40 who is paralyzed ;his hand is cut and he has 2 suitcase so I decided to help him ,he feels shy I do not know why ,but I got one of his suitcase , while walking I asked him about his hand , he said he was working in a factory in Iran and there he lost his hand while working ,in fact, as he described the cutting machine has cut his hand and then his boss expel him out because he is no more useful and will not come in handy and it is the reason that he came to his country.

In the airport they are plenty of people who are waiting for their relatives ,oh I can not see anybody around there who is waiting for me , I am alone here and now I find how hard is to be alone while everybody finds his/her own relative among the crowd.

But I am trying to keep my hope firm as I chanted inside;

"Yes you are in Afghanistan" I chanted with myself.

You are not a foreigner anymore ,here is your own land , no more threat, no more insult, no more racial discrimination, no more ……………..I am chanting all these while I am walking in the lobby ………….

My something sound wrong here there is sound who is calling me , it seems to be my mom's voice which is saying , Muhammad ,Wake up …………………………..

1 comment:

Shahartash said...

Salaam Muhammad jan,
Welcome to Afghanistan. To your land, to our land.
Nice blog.