Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wish I would be a child forever

When I was a child , I had a life full of everything and nothing , I did not care too much about things around me and life was limited to a 12 meters room which I lived there , everything was a just like a toy for me which I could play with , and my parents was a support for me who had never left me alone , I did not have any challenges in my mind , no …………


But it didn't take too much , soon I found my self into a world of inequality and injustice and the afghan label ,seems to be attached in my forehead, condemned me to be an afghan ,when I start learning in the primary school , I start to understand that what a great religion is Islam and what a shameful followers are Muslims ,my religious teachers taught me that Islam has no border ,Muslims are like brothers to each other ,no body is not superior to another and the only criteria of being superior is virtuousness but it seems that there is a big comparison between what Islam ordered us to do and what we Muslims are doing , I soon fall into a dilemma situation, I hated the moments in which the Iranian authorities had announced the Israel government as a terrorist while his Muslim basij militia ,the unknown soldiers of Imam Zaman, violated afghan dignity .

You are still crying for the innocence of Imam Hussein and his allies which martyred by Yazid dastardly, still go out into streets in Ashura to mourn for him. Still talking about the day of resurrection and your saved home which is near to Prophet Muhammad, and still feel sorry for those who are going to hell.


But you never feel the disturbed situation of an afghan in a crowded bus who is afraid of your insults that are bitter than poison , but still this afghan tries to break his dignity perhaps you may show your hospitable character and shout "go to you country damned afghan"
Still you can not feel the situation of a little afghan child who is forbidden of taking part into school just because of being afghan and still you can not feel the situation of a father who is deported while he has his family left in Iran.


Still you try hide your real character among the global community and still you deny what a shameful action committed by you in SAFID SANG refugee camp.

No comments: