Sunday, January 3, 2010

Differences between you and me!!!!




You are from Iran and I am from Afghanistan.


You were born with lots of different toys and have a room of yourself and your walls are printed by nice photos.

I was born as I could hear the sound of my parent's hearts which were worried about my future .



You open your eyes while your parents are smiling and you were sure that you have someone who care about you and never going to be captured by Basij.

I open my eyes while my father was captured by the militia group, Basij, just for being afghan, and my mom feel cut off from any support just god.



You passed your childhood period with the presence of your parents.

I passed my childhood period while my dad was deported to Afghanistan as we are alone and illegal here.



When you got 7, you were supported by your parents and government to take part in public school.

When I got 7, I was forced to do manual works because my father has just backed and we were in a heavy debt.



You go to school at 8 A.M when you got up in the morning when you are all rested and ready to learn.

I go to a secret-school at 8 P.M when I finish my work and too tired.



You are welcomed by milk and enriched bread at your school.

I am welcomed by the threat of police officers who want to close down my school.



You walk to school while your head is up and carry your backpack.

I walk worried and look carefully whether any police or labor-ministry staffs are following me or not, as my principal cautioned us.



Your school is supported by law and government and called legal school.

My school, my teachers and my principal is wanted by law and government and called illegal school ,teachers and principal and the only crime that they committed is that they are heading and teaching us and our school called secret school.



Your school has a big billboard which is written the name of your school in it, many big classes and benches to sit and a big soccer salon and a prayer hall which has many religious programs in holy days.

My school has a small white door which you can not understand it is a school, it has 3 small rooms which we learned to call it class, instead of bench we sit on short-napped carpets which has many holes in it.



You are about 20 in your class and a teacher who passed university degrees, you have some special rooms which you called it laboratory.

We are about 50 in our class and a teacher who has just passed high school and we have a special room which we can hide into when police officer came to close down it.



You are called a first class citizen in your country and could go everywhere in your holidays.

I am called an illegal immigrant in your country and must stay home in holidays as we are ILLEGALL.



But do we have any similarity??????????????????????

YES WE ARE BOTH HUMAN ,WE ARE BOTH MUSLIM,WE ARE BOTH SHIA,WE ARE BOTH BELIEVE IN HUMAN DIGNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS BUT JUST IN TALKS BUT NO ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

shahartash said...

:( :( :( I wish life weren't so unfair to Afghanistani children. :(

Nice blog. Keep it up.